Ok, time for a shameless plug. I have organized a sneak preview for the planned Spring season of the Peculiar Pilgrim Broadcasting Company (PPBC). No writer’s strike halting progress here. Writer’s block on the other hand…
I realize my readers have been waiting with breathless anticipation for my prime-time lineup, so without further ado I present the Spring, 2008 schedule.
- A few Minutes with Brandon Lucas. Inspired by my friend SMOK’s fine works, I too am laboring over a commentary. It will be my first. I decided to start with the brief, (yet theology packed) book of Jude. Expect for my first entry to begin sometime in March.
- PBS (Pilgrim Bible Studies) Educational Programming. My upcoming series on Big Bad Bible Words will attempt to define intimidating theological words and phrases in layman’s terms
- Home and Garden. I will also resume my series on Tiptoeing through the TULIP. I will be focusing in on the doctrine of Unconditional Election next.
- Documentaries. I also have yet to finish my series on My Conversion to the Doctrines of Grace. I have two entries remaining that have been sitting on the shelf for far too long.
- Drama. There are a couple of fiction stories swimming around in my head, too. Eventually I will pour those imaginings onto paper.
- Critic’s Corner. I plan to write book reviews over everything I read.
- Reality programming. I will publish various topical posts based on life experiences and theological perplexities.
- TBN. When the need arises, you will get cutting PP commentary on the sad state of modern Christianity.
- Reruns. I will have my usual assortment of great quotes from church history’s great preachers and teachers. I will also publish thought-provoking posts from my fellow bloggers and friends.
- CNN. Finally, if I am discerning the will of God correctly, I should have breaking news in the next 2 or 3 months.
Whew! I may have bitten off more than I can chew! These are my PLANS, not my PROMISES. All program lineups are subject to change without notice.
Will all these programs be in Closed Captioning?
Oh! Don’t forget to convert your signal to digital per the new FCC Over-The-Air regulations.
BlueRay is the Hi-Def format winner, so the season should be released on BlueRay discs by October.
But… I’d already inked a deal with Toshiba for an HD-DVD release…
You are the man! Will you podcast this? It is hard to read the internet as I am driving my car…
Haha! Don’t give me any ideas. My plate’s full as it is. Taking on another project right now may give me a coronary.